9/9/11

The beginning

I’ve taken the leap to try and turn nothing into something.  I became inspired by a friend’s blog entitled “Doingstuffwiththings” and the amount of doing that she was actually accomplishing and sharing with the world.  Most of her doing revolves around food and canning, which my waistline couldn’t handle so I decided not to venture down her path.  I figured I would just blog about something else, something dear to me….but what?  I realized in that moment that I didn’t really know enough about anything to tell or help others.  That’s when I said, I’ll learn something new and talk about that.  But why stop at just one something, I’ll continue to learn different things, improve myself and get out of this comfort zone I’ve created.  So this is my attempt to not only learn tons of new things, but to share those experiences and possible mishaps and hopefully inspire someone else to get out and try something new.  My first venture is going to be tap dancing classes and my second is going to be knitting.  Both of those are things that I'm not really familiar with so I'm curious to see how this is going to turn out.  My first tap class is scheduled for Tuesday 9/13, so check back then to see how it went.

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck! I feel like your feet my hurt after your class though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I guess my yahoo comment didn't post. Let's see what this does. Have fun my daughter!

    ReplyDelete